<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d1483012483997406818\x26blogName\x3dIn+the+words+of+Blake\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://blakebaumann.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://blakebaumann.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9075261554017100176', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Old Guy @ 6:53 AM

JOURNAL ENTRY SEPTEMBER 9TH 2009

so.. fun story.. Work is soo boring... and so Jala and myself are just sitting at our desks when this old guy wearing his 'Im a Veteran' hat comes in.. At first I notice his eyes are almost Silver and crossed so im naturally wondering HOW IN THE HELL DID YOU DRIVE UP HERE??? He just wants to pay a bill so he does.. but then he starts talking....

"I have this condition I didnt know I had where I dont breathe enough in my sleep and I lose brain cells so now I have to wear a mask!"

"I am tired of computers I spent $1000 on one and I couldnt figure out how to use it so i gave it away."

ETC ETC ETC...

So at this point I am emailing Jala who is across the room about how this guy just likes talking about everything and anything... and about how its ok as long as he doesnt have a flash back from NAM and all of a sudden try to kill me....

RIGHT AT THAT EXACT MOMENT...

His phone rings (I cant get no.... satisfaction....) and he FLIPPPPS OUTTTTT he literally jumped and grabbed his heart.... at that point I am laughing so hard im almost falling out of my chair... Then Jala starts in hahah... He looks at us as if we called him from one of our phones and then he says loudly

"I thought I was having a stroke!!"

and then walks out

bhahahahaha


Blake

Hi Im blake.... and you have pondered onto my Blog.. I always have way to much to say and so few to listen.

Photobucket

Friends

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

archives


layout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Codes: mannequin}