<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d1483012483997406818\x26blogName\x3dIn+the+words+of+Blake\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://blakebaumann.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://blakebaumann.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9075261554017100176', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, March 26, 2009

It comes and goes in waves! @ 12:22 AM

I hate finding things out that I never needed to know... I hate realizing that someone has made a mistake and you have no option but to stand by and wait for the meltdown. I will always have that feeling that nothing is quite right but everything is as good as it can be.

I was on myspace checking on all my old MaTES and I realized that one of my friends who has not been on AIM to have a chat was gone for a reason... He killed himself a few months ago... I wish I didnt suck!

I had a great spring break. I will always miss Trevor no matter how far away. He has always been a great friend. Lexi really made the trip alot better for me. But I realize I HATE Vegas... It is no place for anyone.

I moved all my stuff into storage and I will be just hanging around until I move.

I have so much on my mind right now let me list it.

1. I know he just made a huge mistake and I dont even know why I still think about him
2. I can forgive but I never forget... and by not being able to forget I will never be able to truly forgive.
3. I wish love was as easy as the movies.
4. My heart feels weaker every single day
5. Can I please be happy for a few days straight?
6. I no longer have the ability to care about the drama that goes on at work. My job is amazing if I can focus on not being part of the drama
7. Small things stress me out... Like dogs not being taught to potty outside correctly
8. I need to change my oil!
9. i wish life was like twilight... in some ways it seems to be though... rofl
10. I wanted to cry a few times today.. So many good people are hurting.

All that can be said is that well... it comes and goes in waves... Listen to this song mate.

-Blake Baumann

Blake

Hi Im blake.... and you have pondered onto my Blog.. I always have way to much to say and so few to listen.

Photobucket

Friends

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

archives


layout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Codes: mannequin}