<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d1483012483997406818\x26blogName\x3dIn+the+words+of+Blake\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://blakebaumann.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://blakebaumann.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9075261554017100176', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, January 22, 2009

I have stories that need to be told!!! @ 10:15 PM

I absolutely hate that no one listens... No matter how much I insist on denying it everyone craves to be loved... Part of this love is having the person(s) that love you actually take time to listen to your pointless yet personally meaningful stories of daily adventures.... So here is my pointless story... I was sitting in my speech class yet again wondering what on earth have I done... The girl who sits infront of me is this slightly overely asseretive mixed girl with way to much input... As my speech teacher yet again attempts to make a joke about Wendy (the daughter of the now past Steve Irwin) the girl infront of me says a mouthful of useless jargin.... and I accidently say out loud... "wow she is fucking annoying!" needless to say something that was meant to stay in my head was heard by the entire class.... AWKWARD!!!!!! -Blake

Blake

Hi Im blake.... and you have pondered onto my Blog.. I always have way to much to say and so few to listen.

Photobucket

Friends

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

archives


layout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Codes: mannequin}