<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d1483012483997406818\x26blogName\x3dIn+the+words+of+Blake\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://blakebaumann.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://blakebaumann.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9075261554017100176', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, January 18, 2009

I FEEL SO UNTOUCHED RIGHT NOW @ 4:00 PM

Untouched Pictures, Images and Photos

I need you so much right now I cant forget you Ive been crazy since the moment I met you!!

I love this song wowwww

hhahah

So my weekend... I didnt do anything I did homework and then I invited Chris to a party that was actually really fun lol and we got asked a few times if we were a couple lol ahhahah awwww cute right...

Im about to have a movie night... and wait for someone to call me... I think the situation is so lame... If someone does not want to correspond with you... even when you feel like you need them and need to tell them things that are going on... They really dont care... I dont care how much they say they do... Thus.. I am crushed... and I know he wont call... so I am playing myself on my own emotions

sadnesss

Love blake

Blake

Hi Im blake.... and you have pondered onto my Blog.. I always have way to much to say and so few to listen.

Photobucket

Friends

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

archives


layout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Codes: mannequin}