<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d1483012483997406818\x26blogName\x3dIn+the+words+of+Blake\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://blakebaumann.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://blakebaumann.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9075261554017100176', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thank you T-Mobile! @ 7:48 AM

Go figure! So true story I never pay my mobile bill until the 20th or I get a text message saying its past due.... this month I work sooo much and so I thought it would be nice to call them ans let them know I might be a little late because my next day off is not until christmas eve...... I call and they say oh that's fine you have no payment history problems yada yada yada... then this morning I realize I can't text or call out! So I get on my work phone and I call them and they transfer me 8 times until I finally talk to this lady and she says ohhhh well you can't text or call but you can receive all those important calls........ I'm like WHAT ABOUT THOSE IMPORTANT TEXTS!!!!!!!

Anyway.... so I just finished talking to this guy who told me I looked like one of the dudes from avenged sevenfold... I had to look up the band.... do I really? So this guy was cool we had a great coversation... to bad I can only carry on good conversation with straight guys..... why can't gay guys be more..... straight... you know simple less complicated and not so damn bitchy?

Blake

Hi Im blake.... and you have pondered onto my Blog.. I always have way to much to say and so few to listen.

Photobucket

Friends

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

archives


layout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Codes: mannequin}