<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d1483012483997406818\x26blogName\x3dIn+the+words+of+Blake\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://blakebaumann.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://blakebaumann.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9075261554017100176', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Crayon @ 7:39 PM

So.... What is the chance that I did in fact find the brightest color in my crayon box. I really hope so.... and if so will that color compliment me lol wow!!! I am not even going to explain this at all. If you are reading this and your really want to know what I am talking about you just need to ask...

I am just really excited... but do I have the right to be excited.. No not just yet. its kind of Euphoria, I am in a loss but a good loss wowwwwww.

I really just need to stop...

Anyway My cousin Scott Baumann who I emailed forever ago found me on facebook I was reallllly happy to hear from him and shocked at the same time. Lets see what is going on in my life as of right now.... Well my friend James is down for a visit for a while he has basically just been spending his days on my couch reading his books. We are meeting up with some of my other friends for New Years downtown and it should be fun. I cant really think about anything because I am so excited about monday wow I need to just hahaahah....... WOW Focus.... ok ok... and then I am off two more days... I have a date on Monday :).............

OH IN OTHER NEWS

My Ex and Candice have for some reason come to the conclusion I would waste my time and my eggs on Troys car.... bahahah NEVER.... how lame...

Thats all for now I will keep you guys updated on well how everything goes.....

xo

-Blake

Blake

Hi Im blake.... and you have pondered onto my Blog.. I always have way to much to say and so few to listen.

Photobucket

Friends

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

archives


layout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Codes: mannequin}